Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Eleven Eleven Rambles

What am I doing in game?

I'm pursuing some medical merits. I'm pursuing some education. I know I can quantify the value of educations.

I found a pretty cool routine with medical items. Draw an Empty Blood Bag, lose 20% health, get 3 hours medical cooldown, and then eat 7 Small First Aid Kits for +3% health each. This adds 1 hour and 40 minutes of cooldown. This entire cycle adds 4 hours and 40 minutes of cooldown. I can do this cycle 5 times daily. Whenever I randomly fail a Warehouse Arson (which I feel has been happening way too frequently, especially during the weeks I get ready for PAs) I can eat 33 or 34 SFAKs to get back to full health. This is 8-9 hours of medical cooldown and each SFAK costs me roughly 15k. The 25,000 medical items used merit will be expensive (I remember calculating it at 300m when I had 20k remaining) but it's cool to throw money into and chop away at. I buy SFAKs when I have less than 30 on hand. I decided that every Class Action Lawsuit I receive (which have varied from 100k to 7m) will be spent on Blood Bags and SFAKs.

I've already used 7,711 medical items and I've drawn blood 63 times. To have this little project complete I know I'm going to have to purchase around 16-17k more SFAKs and I have somewhere like 380 Blood Bags on hand. Blood Bags merits end at 1,000 drawn, so I will have to purchase around 550 more. If drawing blood counts as a medical item used, then of the 25k used 24k will be the traditional medical items and 1k will be from the Blood Bags.

Political Assassinations will hopefully be successful every 2 weeks or so. It has an 8 day planning period and in between there is a Planned Robbery. I would really like the income of 20, 30 or 40 million every PA cycle. Currently I cannot abandon my Law Firm as it provides a +20% to Organized Crime skill and I don't feel comfortable enough with PAs without it. Unfortunately I'm level holding so I cannot take full advantage of busting.

I also need the Law firm as a vault. I could buy a 3700 or 3725 Happy PI for 8-900m. I think that's better than a PI with a Yacht because my money isn't too liquid. I gotta use it to make more. I invested in some stocks but they are all down for now. They can grow to +50% if I'm lucky which would be nice. That's kind of where I dump 100s of m I have lying around. I don't know what to do with it and I don't feel like making piece purchases. I want FHC back, I want the MCS benefit block, and I don't want to have less than 2B in bank. I can calculate how long that will take to regain and I don't want to make that sacrifice. A free 300m is a free 300m. Part of me wants to be an employee at a 10* rig for like, 3 days every 2 months, just to bank 3B and get an extra 150m. That's just an idea.

It's frustrating. Opportunity cost of being in a Law Firm. I want to sell it for 1B.
Other companies are always interesting. Rig for money. TV for money. If I had a PI vault I wouldn't need to be a director, but I just dumped all this time into business education when it could have been something else. Aha. Oh well. Should've been Law maybe for more busts. I still haven't hit 2500. Only 6-8k left until I'm done with busts. I should spend nerve elsewhere. I should be working at a pub. The passive for extra nerve from bottles (the only boosters I can afford to use) and the job points for energy to help.

Just thoughts. Just rambles.

3 comments:

  1. http://torncitycash.blogspot.ca/
    Buy Torn City cash for $45/b
    kcetta84@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just stumbled across your blog when I was trying to find an answer to a question about the game but now I'm wondering about why you stopped playing the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda just commented on the off chance you still get email updates from your blog. I'm Mavi [1950853] by the way.

    ReplyDelete